- Understanding the psychological - physiological development of secondary and high school students.
- Mastering reproductive health and gender counseling skills for each age group.
- Characteristics of psychological and physiological development of secondary and high school students
- Adolescent reproductive health and gender issues
- Roles and responsibilities of teachers, school officials in reproductive health and gender counseling for students
- Gender, reproductive health and love counseling skills for adolescents
- Group discussions
- Case studies
- Tools: Projectors, case studies, documents, markers, A0 paper, tape, scissors ...
Duration: 1 session, 3 hours / session