- Recognizing situations that may lead to sexual assault against students;
- Understanding the consequences of sexual assault in students;
- Knowing how to support sexual assaulted students
- Identifying the situation of sexual assault against minors; situations of assault or risk of assault
- Types and levels of sexual assault; the legal response to minors’ sexual assault cases
- How to react in student sexual assault situations.
- Interaction skills and support skills towards sexual assaulted students.
- Discuss after watching video
- Group discussion
- Role playing
- Case studies
Tools: Projector, marker pen, documents, case study, A0 paper.
Duration: 1 session, 3 hours / session