- School managers and teachers identify violent behaviors in school environment.
- Teachers are able to respond to school violence and to develop reconciliation skills.
- Sharing teachers’ feelings about school violence situations.
- Identifying types of school violence and evaluate the level of school violence.
- Responding skills in case of school violence situation.
- Reconciliation skills.
- Discussion after watching a video
- Group discussion
- Role Playing
Tools: Documents, videos of school violence, markers, A0 papers, etc.
Duration: 1 session, 3 hours/session