- Help students understand the meaning and benefits of building a school culture; creating a friendly, comfortable and happy school environment.
- Improve students' sense of security about the internal and external environment of the school.
- Building school behavioral culture
- Establishing a safe school environment both physically and mentally
- Building positive relationships in schools
- Increasing commitment and support between families and school
- Improving the quality of teaching and learning in schools
- The happy school model course
- Group discussion
- Individual exercises
Tools: marker pen, A0 paper, A4 colored paper, scissors, double-sided tape, flip chart ...
Duration: 1 session, 3 hours / session