- Understanding the physiological characteristics of children at different age stages.
- Having skills to cope with the changes of children at different age stages.
- Understanding the physiological development of children at different age stages
- What do parents need to do when their children change?
- Who are parents with adolescent children?
- Skills to cope with changes of the child
- Case studies
- Role playing
- Group discussion
- Discuss after watching a video
- Tools: Colored cards, markers, A0 papers, case studies
Duration: 2 classes, 3 hours / session