- Understanding the meaning and importance of the close relationship between parents and children, as well as the educational method that parents apply to their children in the family.
- Practicing positive parenting skills; non-punitive educational skills and coping skills in family conflicts.
- Understanding the concept of parent-children attachment, parental control / supervision of children and the role of parental support
- Parenting skills
- Non-punitive / positive educational skills
- Conflict coping skills
- Case studies
- Role playing
- Discuss after watching a video
- Tools: Colored cards, markers, A0 papers, case studies
Duration: 2 classes, 3 hours / session
4. Duration: 1 session, 3 hours / session