Nơi công tác : Hanoi Capital University1. Personal Profile:
- Full name: Vũ Thùy Vân
- Date of Birth: 06/10/1991
- Speciality: Clinical Psychology.
2013-2015: University of Nantes, France.
- MSc. Applied Clinical and Health Psychology
- BSc. Clinical Psychology.
06/2016 – Present
- Lecturer; Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, Hanoi Metropolitan University.
Undergraduate: Counselling, Psychotherapy, Clinical Pathology.
- Clinical Psychologist at Centre of Counselling & Early Intervention Services, Department of Psychology and Education, Hanoi Metropolitan University.
03/2018 – Present
- Clinical Psychologist at Student Support Center, International School, Vietnam National University, Hanoi; and Foreign Trade University, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Career Orientation and Human Development Programmes.
Organising mental health and well-being workshops and events for students.
Clinical Psychologist at Vietnam-France Psychology & Psychiatry Institute, Hanoi
Clinical Psychologist at Student Support Services, International School, Vietnam National University
10/2014 – 05/2015
Trainee at Medical Department of Haute-Roche Psychology, The Nantes University Hospital and Intern at Institute of Therapies, Education and Pedagogy (ITEP Le Cardo), Nantes, France.
03/2014 – 05/2014
Intern at Department of Physical Health and Neurological Rehabilitation, Saint-Jacques Hospital, France.
10/2012 -12/ 2012 & 06/2011- 07/2011
Intern at Department of Pathology, National Children’s Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam
07/2012 – 09/2012
Intern at Office of Counselling and Psychotherapy, Department of Child Protection and Child Care, Ministry of and Social Affairs, Vietnam.