Nơi công tác : Department of Psychology, VNU USSHResearch papers:
- Applying psychosocial doctrine to explain family conflicts in suburban areas, Proceedings of the international conference "Training on research and application of psychology in the context of international integration", VNU Publishing House, 2012, p. 320-326.
- The role of transition space in the therapeutic relationship between the therapist and the child: Application in social work with individuals, Proceedings of the International Conference "Practices and integration in public development social cooperation in Vietnam", Youth Publishing House, Hanoi, 2014, p. 542-553. ISBN 978-604-64-1560-2.
- Group social work in supporting inclusive education for children with disabilities in preschools (Research at Thang Long preschool, Cau Giay, Hanoi)", Proceedings of the international workshop "Social work with families and children: Experience of some countries ", Vietnam National University Publishing House. ISBN 978-604-73-4461-1, 8/2016, p.332-342.
- Ethical education in the family of peri-urban Vietnam today under the impact of Buddhist teachings, VNU Publishing House, 2017.
- Speech problems in Vietnamese children: Situation and solutions, VNU Publishing House, 2017.
- Differences in optimism by gender, age and academic achievement of minors, Journal of Psychology, ISSN: 1859-9898, October 2017.
- Relationship between self-compassion, persistence and well - being in Vietnamese students, Proceeding of 1st Southeast Asia regional conference of Psychology, Human wellbeing and sustainable development, December 2017.
- Marriage satisfaction of couples, Journal of Social Psychology, ISSN: 0866 - 8019, 1/2018.